|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Integrated Elevator Control|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7-15working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Pcs/ Month|
|Name:||Integrated Elevator Control||Protection Class:||IP54|
|Type:||Elevator Parts||Applicable:||Elevator Equipment,Passager Elevator|
|Safety Integrity Level 2:||SIL2||Packing:||Standard Packing|
|Transportation:||DHL TNT FEDEX||Applicable Elevator:||Elevator Parts|
IP54 Escalator Safety Device,
Travelator Control Escalator Safety Device,
Integrated Control Escalator Safety Device
AC 220V Elevator Integrated Control With Parallel System For Elevator Parts
K-ESC2 Escalator Safety Protection Device
· Micro-processor based escalator or moving walk control system
· Design for PESSRAE compliance
· Simple installation, no adjustments required and support various brands of sensors
· Protection class: IP54
· Safety integrity level 2: SIL2
· Compliances: Lift Type Examination 2012, GB16899-2011, GB/T20438-2006,
· IEC62061:2005, ISO22201:2009,EN115-1:2008+ A1:2010.
· Over speed protection, reversal protection, missing step protection, handrail speed monitoring, brake operation monitoring, inspection cover interlock, stopping distance monitoring, step speed monitoring
K-MC2000 Escalator/Travelator Control System
· Supports VVVF or Y/△control
· Clear fault display to easily identify problems.
· Compliance: GB16899-2011, GB/T20438-2006, IEC62061:2005, ISO22201:2009
· Supports LAN based monitoring
· Robust system noise isolation design
· Safety features: Over speed protection, Reversal protection, Missing step protection,
· Handrail speed monitoring, Brake operation monitoring, Inspection cover interlock,
· Stopping distance monitoring and Step speed monitoring
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Brenda