|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Integrated Controller|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7-15working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Pcs/ Month|
|Name:||Integrated Controller||Type:||Elevator Parts|
|Applicable:||Elevator Equipment,Passager Elevator||Packing:||Standard Packing|
|Transportation:||DHL TNT FEDEX||Applicable Elevator:||Elevator Parts|
Parallel Integrated Elevator Electrical Controller,
Elevator Electrical Controller 220V,
BLMS Debugging Elevator Electrical Controller
220V Parallel Integrated Controller
1. BL6 series elevator integrated controller has faster brain: Cortex M4 MCU (Main frequency 168M), with single order period of only 6us. This guarantees the controller with high accurate vector control and better ride comfort.
2. Very accurate speed control (±0.05％) makes the complete performance stable and comfortable.
3. High overload capacity: 150% rated current for 60 seconds; 200% rated current for 10 seconds. All our products are designed with extreme high overload capability,which increase stability and durability.
4. Easy connect with CAN bus and USB interface to other Bluelight products. This helps to achieve complete set of professional elevator solution to customers.
5. To increase system reliability, BL6 controller is designed with Actel Class FPGA chip base safety circuit. This type of circuit is normally used in airplane industry.
6. Main parts of the controller are 100% first class products of international top brands. This increases system performance and reliability.
7. Equipped with LCD handheld operator, state instructions for each parameter when used, this helps simplify the debugging/commissioning operations.
8. Equipped with BLMS debugging software: When connect with BL6 controller, the software can record elevator running data and monitor elevator running performance as oscilloscope.
9. BL6 controllers can work with Bluelight latest networks expert system to reduce the professional requirement of site engineers. During elevator debugging and maintenance process, this system can provide site engineers with real-time and professional support, save time and increase working efficiencies for customers.
10. Small size and compact structure.
|Controller Model||Figure||Exterior Dimension||
|200V 3-phase||3.7||BL6-UO2003||Figure 2.3||225||348||193||190||333||8.5||7|
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Catherine