|Name:||Elevator Door Operator||JJ:||600~1200mm|
|Motor Type:||Permanent Magnet Motor||Used:||Elevator Parts|
|Model:||Elevator Door Operator||Type:||Car Top Installation|
|Transportation:||Sea Delivery||Applicable:||Elevator Equipment|
|Opening Way:||2 Panels Centre Opening||Opening Height:||2000-2400mm|
|Product Name:||Elevator Door Operator|
elevator door operator parts,
lift door operator
Wide torque range center opening permanent magnet synchronous door operator
1. Using permanent magnet motor, wide torque range, high efficiency, environmental protection, energy saving
2. The synchronous vane is equipped with door lock function, the door operator and landing door device 100% opened or closed synchronously.
3. The synchronous belt drive directly, no slip, running smoothly in lower noise
4. Full-closed-loop control technology, safe, reliable and easy to adjust.
5. The door hanger has a safety hook to prevent collision and fall off.
Center opening permanent magnet synchronous door operator(Car top installation)
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Mr. Wei CHEN