|Name:||Gearless Traction Machine||Load:||1000~2000kg|
|Voltage:||220V Or 380V||Product Name:||Elevator Parts|
|Model:||Gearless Traction Machine||Product:||Gearless Traction Machine|
elevator traction machine,
lift traction machine
Load fits in application of Traction Ratio 1:1 for Elevator Motor
1.0m/S High Performance Gearless Traction Machine 220/380V Elevator Replacement Parts
Double-brace structure reduces abrasion between ropes and wheel; Compacted body fits small-machine-room and room-less application; High-body strength reduces micro deformation while braking; Good drivability in multiple control systems. High-axial load fits in application of Traction Ratio 1:1.
1. Double-brace structure reduces abrasion between ropes and wheel.
2. Compacted body fits small-machine-room and room-less application.
3. High-body strength reduces micro deformation while braking.
4. Good drivability in multiple control system.
5. High-axial load fits in application for traction ratio 1:1.
|Brake operating voltage||DC110V|
|Traction wheel Dia||450mm|
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Cara